Sheepdog Entry Form
Complete the form below
Entry Fee is £24 (including VAT)
Please call our office on 01824705000 to pay after submitting the form
ENTRIES OPEN SOON
1. The Sale will be in two parts:
Class 1: Limited to the first eighty entries received of working dogs over 1 year old.
Class 2: Young dogs 12months and under.
Please Note: Sheep for all dogs / bitches in Class 2 will be placed in a pen and dogs / bitches will be able to show their capabilities in this way only.
2. The Entry Fee for Class 1 and 2 will be £24 inclusive of VAT (£15 returnable on selling only).
3. No entry will be accepted unless accompanied by the necessary fee.
4. Any entries not forward for the sale – Must be reported to the Auctioneers PRIOR TO SALE DAY
5. The Catalogue will be drawn from the first 80 entries. Priority will be given to dogs / bitches in Class 1.
NO SUBSTITUTE ENTRIES WILL BE ALLOWED TO RUN.
6. The order of the sale will be in catalogue order, commencing at 10am sharp.
First 3 dogs, if not sold, will have a second chance after no. 6, and dogs not coming forward
on catalogue will be refused.
7. Each dog / bitch in Class 1 will be allowed 4 minutes to show his / her fetch and pen the sheep and show
his / her prowess and then immediately offered for sale.
8. Each dog / bitch in Class 2 will be allowed 2 minutes to show his / her capabilities.
9. The sale shall be in guineas and the vendor paid in pounds.
10. All dogs to be in sound condition for work and eye sight and safe with children.
11. If any dog injures a sheep, the owner of such dog will be held responsible for such damage.
The sheep will be inspected by the Committee.
12. Sellers will state whether handled in Welsh or English.
13. All dogs will be shown working on day of sale only, and no warranty is given that any dog will give equal
performance for its new owner, and are sold on a non-returnable basis.
14. Each and every lot must be paid for before removal from Sale field.
15. Vendors must NOT hand over their dogs to purchasers without having prior authority from the organizers.
Failure to comply with this rule could result in non-payment of sale proceeds. The dog remains the property
of the SELLER, until paid for in full by CASH (Or cheque by prior arrangements with the Auctioneers).
16. DOGS SOLD PRIVATELY AFTER THE AUCTION MUST BE BOOKED THROUGH THE OFFICE -
FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL MEAN THAT VENDORS WILL BE BANNED FROM FUTURE SALES.
17. The Auctioneers reserve the right to decide on the number of entries per vendor.
18. If any questions arise, not provided for in the Conditions, the Committee has the power to decide such matters,
and their decision is final.
19. ALL VENDORS WITH PEDIGREE DOGS OR BITCHES MUST HAND REGISTRATION CERTIFICATES TO
THE AUCTIONEERS AT TIME OF SALE.
20. Stewards have the power to stop any dog / bitch that is not under control or gripping sheep, for humane reasons.
22. All Dogs & Pups entered must be fit and in healthy condition, and must comply with the necessary vaccinations.
The information that you supply on this form will be used to organise the sale and produce the catalogue and will not be passed to third parties.
See our Privacy Notice for details at www.ruthinfarmers.co.uk/privacy-policy.
Ruthin Farmers Auction Company Limited is a Livestock Auction based in Ruthin, Denbighshire. This Privacy Notice explains how we may collect, use, process, share and store personal information about you and the choices that are available to you as regards this information. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
What information to we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you trade with us or request an entry form to one of our sales. We also collect information about you if you contact us via phone, social media and our website. We will only collect the information that we need to carry out our sales, such as name, contact details, VAT registration number, any other relevant registration details and details of the items to be sold.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to enable you to trade in the market. If you have entered items to a special sale, we will keep your name and address on file in order to send you entry forms for future sales. If you have bought in a special sale, we will send you catalogues for future sales. In both cases we will delete your details after 3 years of the last sale in which you participated.
If you have consented for us to do so, we will also contact you by electronic means to inform you about upcoming sales and market information. You can withdraw consent at any time.
We will not share your information with any other company.
We would like to keep you informed of sales and market trading conditions which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. We use a third-party provider, Textlocal, to deliver our text messages. Their privacy notice can be seen at www.textlocal.com/legal/gdpr. We use another provider, Wufoo, for our online entry forms and their privacy notice can be seen at www.wufoo.com; we also use a mailing list provider, www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy for e-mail marketing.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us (see How to contact us, below). We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Sharing your information
If you hold an account with us we may use a credit reference agency to obtain financial information about you. Also, if it is necessary to engage the services of a debt-collecting company we will share your details with them to enable them to carry out their work. We do not share information with other third parties but sometimes we may have a legal obligation to pass on your details, for example to a law enforcement agency or regulator, or with companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How to contact us
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Ruthin Farmers Auction Company Ltd, Parc Glasdir, Denbigh Road, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 1PB