Calves Declaration Form
1. I hereby declare that I am the owner/owner’s agent of the animal(s) described above and that to the best of my
knowledge the particulars shown on this form are true and complete.
2. I do hereby declare that all animals listed above have come directly from a farm which has had no movement of
Foot & Mouth susceptible livestock onto the holding in the 6 days prior to the day of the market sale, and the
holding is not under restriction for bovine Tuberculosis (TB).
3. I do hereby declare that I have conformed to all the requirements of the Current General Licence.
4. I understand that any false declaration made on this form could result in prosecution under the Animal Health Act
1981. The information here may be used on local and central government data bases & by local authorities to check
for compliance with legislation covering Cleansing & Disinfecting animal transporting vehicles.
5. I do hereby declare that withdrawal periods for veterinary medicines and other treatments have been met and I
have declared any medicinal products that have been administered to any cattle in the last 28 days.
6. None of the cattle show any signs of abnormality which I have not declared.
7. To the best of my knowledge the animals are not showing signs of any disease or condition that may affect the
safety of meat derived from them.
8. No analysis of samples taken from animals on the holding or other samples has shown that the animals in this
consignment may have been exposed to any disease or condition that may affect the safety of meat or to substances
likely to result in residues in meat.
9. Drivers are required to Cleanse & Disinfect their vehicle as soon as practicable and in any case within 24 hours or
before if it is next used for carrying livestock or poultry, whichever is the sooner.
10. I declare that the vehicle registered above will be cleansed and disinfected in accordance with the Transport of
Animals (Cleansing & Disinfection)(England)(No. 3) Order 2003
Ruthin Farmers Auction Company Limited is a Livestock Auction based in Ruthin, Denbighshire. This Privacy Notice explains how we may collect, use, process, share and store personal information about you and the choices that are available to you as regards this information. Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
What information to we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you trade with us or request an entry form to one of our sales. We also collect information about you if you contact us via phone, social media and our website. We will only collect the information that we need to carry out our sales, such as name, contact details, VAT registration number, any other relevant registration details and details of the items to be sold.
How will we use the information about you?
We collect information about you to enable you to trade in the market. If you have entered items to a special sale, we will keep your name and address on file in order to send you entry forms for future sales. If you have bought in a special sale, we will send you catalogues for future sales. In both cases we will delete your details after 3 years of the last sale in which you participated.
If you have consented for us to do so, we will also contact you by electronic means to inform you about upcoming sales and market information. You can withdraw consent at any time.
We will not share your information with any other company.
We would like to keep you informed of sales and market trading conditions which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date. We use a third-party provider, Textlocal, to deliver our text messages. Their privacy notice can be seen at www.textlocal.com/legal/gdpr. We use another provider, Wufoo, for our online entry forms and their privacy notice can be seen at www.wufoo.com; we also use a mailing list provider, www.mailchimp.com/legal/privacy for e-mail marketing.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us (see How to contact us, below). We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Sharing your information
If you hold an account with us we may use a credit reference agency to obtain financial information about you. Also, if it is necessary to engage the services of a debt-collecting company we will share your details with them to enable them to carry out their work. We do not share information with other third parties but sometimes we may have a legal obligation to pass on your details, for example to a law enforcement agency or regulator, or with companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How to contact us
By email at email@example.com
Or write to us at: Ruthin Farmers Auction Company Ltd, Parc Glasdir, Denbigh Road, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 1PB