Show Potential Cattle Entry
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. No entry will be accepted without correct payment.
2. Every animal sold through the ring will be eligible for a £10 refund.
3. All animals are to be halter tied in the pen.
4. All animals entered for sale must be the property of the vendor four months prior to date of sale.
5. Entries are restricted to fully paid members of the North Wales Potentials.
(Fee for new members £10)
6. CLOSING DATE 14th JANUARY 2022.
7. The Auctioneers National Conditions of Sale will apply.
8. All cattle over 3 months must be dehorned and castrated.
9. No late entries will be accepted.
10. The committee will be operating an inspection of entries on the morning of the sale and any animal deemed unfit will be removed from the sale.
11. ALL ANIMALS MUST BE TB TESTED
12. The Sale will be conducted under COVID 19 Regulations as at time of Sale